Language Skills Training Unit of National Apprentice & Industrial Training Authority is responsible mainly to conduct vocational English classes for apprentices who are undergoing training in various fields.
Certificate in English for Living and vocations (CELV)
In addition to the above functions, we have introduced "CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH FOR LIVING AND VOCATIONS (CELV)". Fee-Levying English Programme recently.
This is conducted throughout the island in our training centers. This programme has been specially designed to cater to the students who are G.C.E. (O/L) and A/L qualified. They lack the required English language Skills to acquire the knowledge in different fields.
"CELV" English Programme:
- Duration :- 200 hours (Approximately 8 months)
- Course Fee :- Rs.4000/- + Registration Fee - Rs.100 (Subject to change)
- Classes are conducted on Saturday s/Sundays or Weekdays.
- Participants can select either Weekend or Weekday classes.
- Final assessment consists of a written test and an oral test.
- A well recognized NAITA certificate will be awarded for those who complete the course successfully.
For further details :
Language Skills Unit â€“
NAITA, No.971, Sri Jayawardenapura Mawatha,
Tele : 011 2863680, 011 2888786
Fax : 2863737
District Managers at All District Offices.
Download Application Form